Join the TradeHeader team: Consultant
Who are we?
As specialists in the use and customisation of data standards across capital markets and global payments, we enhance and customize your data and validate its quality.
TradeHeader’s offering in the area of financial data standards spans consulting, DevOps, and training. We have extensive expertise in OTC (over-the-counter) derivatives products and in messaging standards such as FpML, CDM, FIX Protocol and ISO 20022. We don’t just know these standards – we are closely involved in their design, their evolution and their stewardship.
What do our consultants do?
Consultants take a functional, technical, and collaborative approaches to solving the firm's core business problems. They don’t just analyze the business and make recommendations – consultants are involved in the design and implementation of the proposed solutions and are also responsible for communicating these decisions effectively and clearly.
What are we looking for?
- Bachelor’s degree in Economics, Engineering, Physics, Mathematics, or equivalent.
- Master’s degree in Finance is a plus.
- A high degree of curiosity with the ability to ask thoughtful questions and solve challenging problems
- The capacity to envision a variety of solutions and to clearly articulate them and explain the trade-offs
- The ability to use programming to implement solutions. Consultants don’t have to be software developers, but they should be able to use programming in a pre-established architecture
- A collaborative mind-set that enjoys working with others and knowledge sharing to achieve the best results
- An eagerness to give and receive feedback in an open team atmosphere to better the overall result
- Practical experience with a programming language such as Java, XSLT, XQuery, C++ is a plus
Here are just some of the projects we're working on:
- Business logic and APIs for our tool suite
- Continuous integration practices, deployment on the cloud
- Financial messaging standards (FpML, FIX, ISO 20022) parsers, converters, and validators
- Digitizing financial legal documents
- Collaborating with our Consulting team to research and design new product lines