Join the TradeHeader team: DevOps Engineer Job
TradeHeader is a fintech consulting company focused on data standards in capital markets and payments. We work with global investment banks, asset managers, custodians, exchanges, service providers, and other fintech companies helping them to solve data modeling and integration problems.
In this role you will
We are looking for a DevOps Engineer to join our tech team. Your daily work will primarily focus on the development and maintenance of code and systems related to CI/CD, infrastructure-as-code, and AWS environments. Our teams write quality code using Test Driven Development and Unit Testing. We use GitHub and GitHub Actions. Information security practices are an important aspect of the job too.
You will work side by side with a multidisciplinary team, including economists, engineers, and physicists.
What your responsibilities will be
- Understanding product and technical priorities.
- Independently scoping and implementing infrastructure services across all environments.
- Debugging environment issues when necessary.
- Contributing to a security-first mindset throughout your team, always looking for and avoiding vulnerabilities.
- Contributing to project estimation tasks and committing to a realistic amount of work.
- Making well-reasoned design decisions, identifying potential issues, trade-offs, risks, and an appropriate level of abstraction.
- Writing meaningful code reviews.
- Mentoring junior and mentee engineers within the team.
What you bring:
- Hands-on experience with production infrastructures and public cloud environments. We are 100% on AWS.
- Hands-on experience working with CI/CD pipelines and tools.
- Hands-on experience with infrastructure-as-code frameworks like Terraform or CloudFormation.
- Hands-on experience with Docker and/or Kubernetes.
- A positive, can-do attitude and a willingness to learn and grow with us
- Working knowledge of Spanish or Catalan is required.
- Working knowledge of English is required.
In our team, being tech-savvy and having great dedication to high-quality delivery are as equally valued as your authenticity, accountability, and team-player skills.
What we offer:
Now, we’ve gotten to the fun part, the part where you get to brag about your company, those perks your friends are so jealous of.
Here are some of them:
- Opportunity to grow in a high performing team.
- Flexible working hours including remote working.
- A stack of the latest technologies and working gadgets.
- Training and Coaching opportunities.
- Free coffee and great team lunches in front of the beach.