Microservices are fine-grained services that can be used to rapidly assemble a more complex service, a system, or a user interface. Unlike libraries and toolkits, Microservices do not need to be installed, managed or upgraded by a customer, making them eminently suited to agile deployment.
When deployed on massive scale clouds such as AWS or Google Cloud, Microservices allow high-end computational tasks to be run at prices that are within reach of many more customers rather than just those with IT budgets running into hundreds of millions of dollars.
TradeHeader’s Microservices can be customized for specific client needs and deployed in multiple environments, including the cloud or existing client’s in-house infrastructure.
Some examples include:
- FpML Validator
- The Validator takes FpML messages as input and validates them against 1) the FpML schema, 2) standard FpML business validation rules, and 3) a check against coding schemes
- All FpML versions are supported
- The service is free (requires fpml.org login) and available at: https://www.fpml.org/tools/fpml-validator/
- FpML to JSON Converter
- The converter takes FpML messages as input and generates the corresponding JSON format.
- The converter follows the FpML to JSON Conversion Paper (pdf) defined by the FpML Architecture Working Group, using the FpML Schemas for the conversion.
- The service is free (requires fpml.org login) and available at: https://www.fpml.org/tools/fpml-to-json-converter/
- FpML to ISIN JSON Generator
- Developed for ISDA/FpML, the generator takes FpML trades as input, extracts values from relevant FpML data fields and generates the ANNA DSB-compliant JSON format which can be used to create or inquire about ISIN through the ANNA DSB.
- The service is free (requires fpml.org login) and available at: https://www.fpml.org/tools/fpml-to-isin-json-generator/