TradeHeader provides custom training around key financial messaging standards. Our training options range from introductory sessions through to in-depth courses, with a particular focus on regulatory reporting and individual asset classes. Training is conducted on-site to better accommodate clients’ schedules and specific needs.
Our training includes:
- Introduction to FpML: An introductory course covering a wide range of FpML topics, including product representation, technical foundations, messaging, business processes and events, validation, customization guidelines.
- Extending FpML: A hands-on training course focused on customizing FpML. Participants learn how to extend the standard to cover complex products, securities and custom messaging.
- Validating FpML: An advanced course focused on coding a validation engine. Participants learn how to execute and extend an open source validation engine by creating new business rules and plugging in internal schemas.
- Asset-class specific FpML training: This course expands the Introduction to FpML course by focusing on additional asset classes not covered in the introductory course.
TradeHeader offers online evaluation of the completed training courses.
- Introduction to FIX-FIXML: An introductory course covering the fundamentals of FIX, including the session layer, messaging and instruments. For the FIXML Schema, a section on technical foundations is also included.
- Extending FIXML: A hands-on training course focused on customizing FIXML. Participants learn how to extend FIXML to cover reference data, pricing and custom fields.
ISO 20022 Training
- Extending ISO 20022: A hands-on training course focused on customizing ISO 20022 for internal enterprise messaging. The course can cover settlement, securities or both.