TradeHeader provides customized training around financial messaging standards. Training ranges from an introduction to detailed training in particular areas such as regulatory reporting, or specific asset classes. The training services are given on-site in order to be fitted within the client’s’ schedule and needs.
TradeHeader training courses:
- Introduction to FpML: This is an introductory course covering a wide range of FpML topics including product representation, technical foundations, messaging, business processes and events, validation, customization guidelines.
- Extending FpML: This is a hands-on training course focused on customizing FpML. Participants learn how to extend the standard to cover complex products, securities, and custom messaging.
- Validating FpML: This is an advanced course focused on coding a validation engine. Participants learn how to execute and extend an open source validation engine by creating new business rules and plugging in internal schemas.
- Asset-class specific FpML training: This course expands the Introduction to FpML course by focusing on additional asset classes not covered in the introductory course.
- TradeHeader offers online evaluation of the completed training courses.
TradeHeader offers the following FIX-FpML training courses:
- Introduction to FIX-FIXML: This is an introductory course covering the fundamentals of FIX including the session layer, messaging, and instruments. For the FIXML Schema, a section on technical foundations is also covered.
- Extending FIXML: This is a hands-on training course focused on customizing FIXML. Participants learn how to extend FIXML to cover reference data, pricing, and custom fields.
ISO 20022 Training
TradeHeader offers the following ISO 20022 training courses:
- Extending ISO 20022: This is a hands-on training course focused on customizing ISO 20022 for internal enterprise messaging. The course may cover settlement, securities, or both.