Microservices are fine-grained services that can be used to rapidly assemble a more complex service, a system, or a user interface. Unlike libraries and toolkits, Microservices do not need to be installed, managed or upgraded by a customer, making them eminently suited to agile deployment.
When deployed on massive scale clouds such as AWS or Google Cloud, Microservices allow high-end computational tasks to be run at prices that are within reach of many more customers rather than just those with IT budgets running into hundreds of millions of dollars.
- FpML to ISIN JSON Generator
- Developed for ISDA/FpML, the generator takes FpML trades as input, extracts values from relevant FpML data fields and generates the ANNA DSB-compliant JSON format which can be used to create or inquire about ISIN through the ANNA DSB.
- The service is free (requires fpml.org login) and available at: http://www.fpml.org/tools/fpml-to-isin-json-generator/
- FpML to JSON Converter
- The converter takes FpML messages as input and generates the corresponding JSON format.
- The converter follows the FpML to JSON Conversion Paper (pdf) defined by the FpML Architecture Working Group, using the FpML Schemas for the conversion.
- The service is free (requires fpml.org login) and available at: http://www.fpml.org/tools/fpml-to-json-converter/